Ok, so maybe the title of this post is a little vibrant, however in this episode, I talk mainly about podcasting with among the most respected podcasters on the world.
If you’re a long time reader you understand that I believe podcasting is a fantastic tool for list building along with audience building.
My visitor for today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is John Lee Dumas. John is the founder and host of the award-winning podcast EOFire, where he interviews successful business owners 7 days a week. He is also the author of The Flexibility Journal, a hard-cover journal that assists guides you to achieving your most significant objective in 100 days. As you might have guessed from the title and this intro, John and I discuss podcasting.
John wasn’t constantly a podcasting phenomenon. The day he graduated from college, John joined the Army and served our country for 7 years prior to going to law school. After deciding law school wasn’t the best fit, he ventured into the corporate world and resided in Boston, New York and San Diego, where he discovered podcasting. Fast-forward to today, John has over 1 million month-to-month listeners.
Questions I ask John Lee Dumas:
- Exists anything new in the world of podcasting that people should be focusing on?
- What does your process look like as soon as you’ve ended up taping an episode?
- What are your thoughts on the buzz around live video?
What you’ll learn if you provide a listen:
- Why choosing a specific niche is important for an effective podcast.
- What tools are advised for podcast production and post-production.
- The value of setting goal and how to accomplish these objectives.
Secret takeaways from the episode and more about John Lee Dumas:
- Find Out More about EOFire
- Order your copy of The Flexibility Journal
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Link on LinkedIn
Like this program? Click over and give us an evaluation on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is our go-to SEO tool for whatever from tracking position and ranking to doing audits to getting originalities for producing natural traffic. They have all the important tools you require for paid traffic, social media, PR, and SEO. Examine it out at SEMrush.com/ partner/ducttapemarketing